Submersible pump, as the name suggests, can be completely submerged in the liquid that needs to be pumped. The ability to be immersed in water differentiates a submersible pump from a standard pump. Basically a centrifugal pump, submersible pumps push water to the surface due to the rotation of impeller. Depending on their application, submersible pumps can further be categorized into grinder submersible pumps, sewage pumps, waste water pumps and more. Darling Pumps is a pioneer in of submersible pumps industry in India. Through their innovative pumping solutions and quality product line, Darling Pumps has set a benchmark in the market.
If you are considering whether to invest in a submersible pump or not, here are few advantages of submersible pumps that you should know –
1. Priming – Submersible pumps are self-primed; you do not have to do priming separately before use. Thus, you do not have to spend time or money in preparing the equipment and get more time for completing your project.
2. Repair Costs – As submersible pumps contain a water tight unit that keeps water out of the pump housing. This eliminates chances of leakage or electric shorts due to live wire. Thus, repair time and costs are reduced considerably.
3. Efficiency – Submersible pumps are placed at the point where fluid meets the pump so efforts required for pumping the liquid are less.
4. Convenience – Submersible pumps are light in weight compared to other types of pumps. They are portable, easy to move around and install.
5. Variety – There is a wide variety of submersible pumps available in the market. From pressure sewage pumps to septic tank pumps, you can easily find a submersible pump that suits your application.
6. Insulated Power Cords – Submersible pumps are usually placed under water or fluid. So they come with long and insulated power cords.
Submersible pumps make an ideal choice for applications like slurry pumping, waste water pumping, dewatering and more. If you are confused over which type of submersible pump is best suited for your requirement, talk to the pump experts at Darling Pumps. Visit www.darlingpumps.in or call +91 99819 92838.